- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Using your O6 Device
To enable the Super mode on your O6, triple-click the HOME button on your iPhone to first enable the Advanced mode. When you bring the O6 app to the foreground O6 App with the O6 device is connected to your iPhone, your O6 automatically switches to Advanced mode.
Once you have enabled the Advanced App mode, you can:
Press and hold the Ring button to switch to the Advanced Fine Navigation mode, indicated by a triple haptic buzz.
Press and hold the Ring button again for 2 seconds to switch back to the Advanced App Navigation mode. The transition back is indicated by a double haptic buzz.
Actions and their results in Advanced Fine Navigation mode
1. Single-click the Bezel button
2. Double-click the Bezel button
3. Tripe-click the Bezel button
4. Press and hold the Bezel button for 2 seconds
5. Single-click the Center button
6. Double-click the Center button
7. Triple-click the Center button
8. Press and hold the Center button for 2 seconds
9. Press and hold the Center button for 5 seconds
10. Single-click the bezel dial clockwise
11. Single-click the bezel dial counter-clockwise
1. Select Next item on Rotor setting
2. Toggle Quick Nav on or off
3. Change to Next Horizontal screen
4. Switch back to Advanced App Navigation mode
5. Change to Previous (Counter-clockwise) Rotor Setting.
6. Implement the context sensitive most intended function, such as play/pause music, answer call, take picture, and more
7. Go to Status Bar
8. Switch mode from Advanced App Navigation mode to Fine Navigation mode.
9. Turns Bluetooth Off. Press any button to wake O6 and reconnect.
10. Select next item (or increase value) as specified by Rotor Setting.
11. Select previous item (or increase value) as specified by Rotor Setting.