- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Using your O6 Device
- The iPhone’s on-screen virtual keyboard disappears when O6 is connected. You can show (or hide) the virtual keyboard by triple-clicking the Center button. The text field needs to be in focus to activate this setting. Alternatively, you can turn Bluetooth Off on the iPhone or press and hold the Center button for 5 seconds until you feel and hear the haptic buzz to turn O6 off. Either of these steps result in the virtual keyboard showing onscreen.
- Due to compliance issues with Apple iOS version 10, we’re proactively working to restore the Siri functionality using O6. A software update on O6 temporarily disables Siri functionality until the issue is resolved by Apple. If however Siri is enabled, in some situations, after activating Siri using the O6, the iPhone stops responding to O6. You have to unpair and repair O6 to resume normal operations. We are actively working with Apple to resolve this issue.
- We recommend regularly keeping both your O6 App as well as O6 firmware up to date to resolve potential issues.