- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Using your O6 Device
Have you ever come across an important web page but didn't have time to read it? Do you have a reading list that is constantly growing?
Pocket has been added as the newest channel in the O6 App. Pocket is great for saving web articles to read later. And now with O6 you can listen to your articles while you are on the go. More info can be found here: https://getpocket.com/
To set up Pocket with your O6:
Create a Pocket account easily and for free at https://getpocket.com/
Install the Pocket Desktop Browser Extension. This gives you abutton to instantly save your current web page into your Pocket.
- Install the Pocket App on your phone.
This will let you save articles from your phone’s web browser or apps like Flipboard, News, Pulse, Zite and many, many more (see https://getpocket.com/)
- Listen in the O6 App, or, once you have saved some articles, open the O6 app, and listen to them whenever you like