- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Using your O6 Device
Currently only Google email accounts (personal or corporate) are supported. We are currently working on expanding support for more. We currently only support one email account at a time.
Tip: O6 app can retrieve photos from your Contacts app and match and display it against the email. Allow O6 app access to your Contacts to utilize this feature.