- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Using your O6 Device
O6 provides a convenient way to answer phone calls, FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, and WeChat calls; turn off an alarm; or remotely act on similar notifications.
O6 automatically switches to Smart Response Mode during an incoming notification and remains in that mode until the notification disappears.
In Smart Response Mode, you can:
Respond Yes / Accept the call – single-click the Center button.
Respond No / Decline the call – single-click the Ring button.
For instance, during an incoming phone call (or video call such as Skype or Facetime), you can press the Center button to answer the phone call or press the Ring button to decline the call.
Tip: O6 supports a versatile haptic (vibration motor) that can play over 200 haptic effects. The device vibrates discreetly to alert you of an incoming notification.