- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Using your O6 Device
The O6 App is much easier, safer, and more fun to use with your O6 device. The O6 device allows complete control of the app without touching your phone. This includes going to the menu, switching channels, and taking actions.
However, if you do not have the O6 device with you, you can use one of these alternative controls to use the O6 app:
“Old School” tapping: Open the O6 App and tap away.
Audio Headset: Headsets usually have controls to play/pause (single-click), skip to next track (double-click) or previous track (triple-click).
Bluetooth Headphones: Most Bluetooth headphones have dedicated buttons for play/pause, previous, and next.
Lock Screen Control Center: After you start O6, you can lock your phone and the “iOS Control Center” will show up on your lock screen.
iOS Control Center: Swipe up from just about anywhere in iOS to access controls for Play/Pause, Next, and Previous. This is great for when you are busy using another app, say Pokemon GO, so you can use O6 in the background.
Car steering wheel: If your car has controls on the steering wheel, you should be able to use Next, Track, and Previous Track buttons to navigate the app. Play/Pause may be on your dashboard, but that should also work.
Note: Check your car manual if you need help connecting your phone to your car’s sound system.