- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Using your O6 Device
Works with Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Video, Podcasts Player, and more.
O6 Companion App
Browsable narration of emails, Twitter, Saved Articles, Evernote, radio, telephone, and more.
Browsable narration of notifications from Text, WhatsApp, Wechat, Facebook Messenger, Facebook, and hundreds of other apps.
Respond to messages (texts, emails) with a choice of predetermined responses; act on social posts; answer/make phone calls; get navigation directions using your favorite maps app, and more.
Supports over 27 international languages
Rechargeable battery with charge lifespan of 7–10 days.
Embedded Voice commands
Remote activation of Siri and Google Now.
Can play over 200 dynamically selectable haptic effects.
Ultra-low-power, high performance three axes linear accelerometer
Magnetic steering wheel mount, a suede-brown or white wrist band, and a clip mount.
Integrated with car audio systems, touchscreen display, and limited steering wheel controls over Bluetooth.
App works even when phone is locked or app is in the background
O6 supports a special mode for visually impaired users, facilitating navigation of iOS screens with VoiceOver turned on. With O6, you can navigate the screen using the following: Next item, Previous item, Activate item (e.g., open app), Magic tap, Home, Change Rotor setting, Adjust rotor setting, and more.
O6 modes can be changed by pressing-and-holding the Center button. A single buzz indicates the Basic Control mode (control Media and the O6 app) while a double buzz indicates the iOS VoiceOver Basic App Control mode.