- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Using your O6 Device
Although your O6 comes partially charged from the factory, it is best to fully charge your O6 before first use. O6 takes about 2 hours to fully charge from an empty state.
To charge your O6:
Plug the USB cable into the O6 Charging Dock with the correct orientation. You need to align the O6 logo on your O6 with the Braille dots on the charging dock.
Connect the USB cable to a USB port on your computer or any standard USB wall charger (not included).
Tip: Your O6 can take up to 2 hours to charge from a fully discharged state.
Tip: You can monitor your Battery state of charge from the iOS Widget on your phone; the O6 needs to be connected to your iPhone to display the correct battery charge state (see the next section for how to connect your O6 and iPhone).