- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Using your O6 Device
You can use O6 to navigate and perform the following tasks in the O6 App:
Select a channel – Press the Center button to select a channel (e.g., email, Twitter, NPR One).
Toggle Play/Pause – Within a channel, press the Center button to Play/Pause.
Go to the next track – Rotate the dial clockwise to go to the next track.
Go to the previous track – Rotate the dial counter-clockwise to go to the previous track.
Bring up the Actions menu – Within a channel, double-click the Center button to bring up the Actions menu.
Go back to the Main menu or exit the Actions menu – Press the Ring button to go back to the Main menu or to exit the Actions menu to resume content playback.
Please check out the O6 App section to learn more.
Tip: The O6 App runs in the background, even when the phone is locked. With a little practice, you can use O6 without looking at your phone!