- Apr 13, 2017 How do I connect my O6 device to my iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Does O6 support Android?
- Apr 13, 2017 What languages does O6 support?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 different from Apple's Siri or other Voice Command Systems?
- Apr 19, 2017 Does O6 have a speaker?
- Apr 19, 2017 What is the Battery Life on the O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Where can I use O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 How is O6 “eyes free”, when the video shows the app while driving?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why the name O6?
- Apr 19, 2017 Why are there two different modes of interacting with apps, when they do similar things?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I change the volume?
- Apr 19, 2017 How do I check the battery level?
- Apr 19, 2017 How many O6’s can I connect to one iPhone?
- Apr 13, 2017 Future Developments
- Getting Started
New User Setup Tips
- May 3, 2017 New User Setup Tips
- O6 App Channels
- Apr 13, 2017 Technical Specfications
Using the O6 App
- Apr 13, 2017 Performing Actions using O6
- Apr 13, 2017 Configuring the iPhone for O6 Internationalization
- Apr 13, 2017 Using the O6 App without the O6 Device
- Apr 13, 2017 Security and Privacy
- Using your O6 Device
The bezel dial is normally used for changing tracks. However, if you triple-click the Ring button, your O6 switches to Volume Mode. A ramp-up haptic buzz indicates this transition into the Volume Mode.
In Volume Mode, you can:
Increase the volume – turn the bezel dial clockwise to increase the volume
Decrease the volume – turn the dial counter-clockwise to decrease the volume.
Revert to Basic Mode (where you can use the bezel dial to switch between tracks) – Triple-click the Ring button again. A single haptic Buzz indicates the transition to this default mode.
Tip: Each subtle tactile click performs an action, e.g., increasing or decreasing the volume by one level.
Tip: O6 consists of different modes, and the transition into these different modes is indicated by unique haptic (Vibration) buzzes. If your O6 is not behaving as expected, please change modes to check whether you are in the correct mode.